Hii, so a thank you to Areian for nominating me for the “Mystery Blogger Award.” So if you would like to read some waffle about myself, then carry on reading😉
~ Display the award logo on your blog.
~ Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
~ Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
~ Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
~ Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
~ Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
~ Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
~ Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
~ Share the link to your best post.
Three Things About Myself:
- I am (almost) obsessed with Kate Nash and Marina (or Marina and the Diamonds, but she recently changed her stage name to Marina)
- I am an A Level student, say no more😂
- I once dropped my phone in the sea!
- If you could go back in time, where would you go? Why?
Um this is a hard question because I feel in some ways things were much easier in the past, however thinking about it things are much better (although FAR from perfect) regarding equality matters now. I think at the moment I would possibly go back to the 1960s and live out in the countryside somewhere. Just because I feel life would be far more simple.
- Where is your favorite place to hang out?
I would say the beach. Any beach near me, because it is a place so beautiful. And even while we have been in lockdown, it has been there. While there is plenty of space (apart from a few days in summer but we won’t go there).
- What is your favorite mythical creature?
Um, I haven’t thought about this in the past but I suppose it would be dragons. They just appear so fierce, but in my opinion they are actually kinda cute. I don’t know if that’s just me… Anyway, they are supposed to be like giant snakes which can also fly and breath fire. Like how cool is that?
- If you were a pair of socks, what kind would you be?
Probably fluffy socks. Simply because they are really comfortable and warm, and I mean who doesn’t like fluffy socks lol?
- What is a song you could listen to over and over and not get tried of it?
Seriously there are so many to choose from. Although if I were to have to pick one, then I would possibly say “Ride” by Lana Del Rey. On the grounds that the monologue is included, but the lyrics and music just evoke so much thought and emotion. It is literally a work of art.
Who I Nominate 🙂
- Favorite Place
- What did/do you do to cope with lockdown
- If you could be a bird, which one would you be
- Most Embarrassing Moment
- Favorite thing to wear in the winter
My “Best” Post