Thankyou @artpsychoblog for nominating me for this reward. here I am going to be answering some questions asked by them, and will provide my own questions for my nominees 🙂
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
- An ideal life demands one to be Creative, to stay Fit and to Earn well! Which categories (1 or more) of the 3 do you think you have successfully got yourself covered at present and how do you maintain your stand in these categories?
Um, well I think that I am probably being creative enough generally through having this blog, and being able to think about what kind of content I upload, however there is definitely room for improvement… I am more in the middle with staying fit because I do intend to “work out” twice a week, although I am not sure if that is enough. While I would say I am too young to be earning well financially because even though I do have a job, it is only part time because of studying etc…
How do you interact with the WordPress Blogging community? Do you know anyone in the community beforehand or do you communicate via other mediums?
Nope, I didn’t know anyone on wordpress before starting a blog, but I make sure to interact with the amazing bloggers whom I follow, as well as frequently checking out other accounts. BTW it is SO important to respond to comments, and I try to make sure I respond to every one I receive 😉
How do you handle roadblocks in your life? Is there any difference in the usual hard times comparing present to the times before mid-March?!
I think the best way is tot tell yourself that yes it is hard, and yes it is ok to be upset, angry, to cry etc. However I always tell myself that I can and will get through any difficult time, and that I am going to be stronger having gone through something difficult. There isn’t much of a difference in cooping mechanisms to be fair, though if anything I am slightly less reluctant to seek help now😅 Oh and for anyone happening to read this, I know for some it is going to be super hard, but seriously hang on in there. Btw my DMs on Instagram or Facebook are always open💗
What is your wish list for the vaccinated future that you otherwise can’t quite start or work on in these times?
I really want to travel/volunteer abroad, and be able to pass my driving test (I doubt that driving lessons will continue now in the UK we are having another lockdown…). It will also be nice to be able to go out more (yes seriously).
Any advice for me on how I can improve my blog and my writing work? Which blog category keeps you captured for sometime, if any?
Um I am not really sure, artsypsychoblog thankyou for the nomination and I am not really sure on how you could improve because I feel you are more experienced in writing than I am… However I enjoy the posts concerning social issues like your recent book review on “difficult women”.
- What if the most rewarding thing which you find about blogging?
- Over lockdown, what have you found most difficult?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself then what would it be?
- What habits would you like to change next year?
My Nominees are:
Child of God
Bounded by Adventure
Jenny, the Cosy Bird
Just Reading Jess
Becca By Nature